Sunday, January 30, 2011

Update

Just a quick update to say that I'm feeling stronger. Last week I was able to participate in the activities that were part of my Monday thru Friday life before going to Brooklyn. It felt nice to visit with the folks who I hadn't seen for many weeks and get the benefit of the activities (like attending a yoga class as a student for example).

My energy let me do more activities than in the previous few weeks but with strictly defined limitations. I had to rest between projects (about every two hours I'd say) and for tougher activities like teaching a gentle yoga class the resting was more intense. I fell into a dreaming sleep during a couple naps last week---not my usual style. All-in-all my batteries feel close to being fully recharged!

No comments:

Post a Comment